In this lesson you’ll be doing some more Basic Arithmetic. You’ll be doing similar Addition and Subtraction questions to the ones you did in the last exercise.
You’ll be multiplying 3-digit numbers by the number 2 and learning how to do short division with remainders.
What To Do:
1. Copy the examples from the video if you need to.
2. Download the Exercise just below.
3. Do the top 5 questions in each box today and correct your answers.
4. If you make any mistakes try and figure out where you made a mistake.
5. If you need help ask a question in the comment box below.
6. Put the finished exercise back in your folder.
7. Do the bottom 5 questions in each box before your next lesson next Tuesday.
Download Exercise:[sdm_download id=”10775″ fancy=”0″]
Right click and save it to your computer